简体中文
繁體中文
English
Pусский
日本語
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
Bahasa Indonesia
Español
हिन्दी
Filippiiniläinen
Français
Deutsch
Português
Türkçe
한국어
العربية
Lời nói đầu:Authorities say the man accused of the deadly mass shooting in El Paso confessed after surrendering and said he had been targeting Mexicans.
Patrick Crusius, the 21-year-old man of carrying out the deadly mass shooting at an El Paso Walmart, confessed and said he had been targeting Mexicans, police said.
Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
EL PASO, Texas (AP) — Authorities say the 21-year-old man accused of carrying out the deadly mass shooting at an El Paso Walmart confessed after surrendering and said he had been targeting Mexicans.
El Paso Detective Adrian Garcia said in an arrest warrant affidavit that Patrick Crusius emerged with his hands up from a vehicle stopped at an intersection shortly after last Saturday's attack and told officers, “I'm the shooter.”
He says Crusius later waived his Miranda Rights and agreed to speak with detectives, telling them he was targeting Mexicans during his attack.
Twenty-two people were killed in the attack and about two dozen others were wounded. Many of the dead had Latino last names and eight of them were Mexican nationals. El Paso sits on the border with Mexico.
Miễn trừ trách nhiệm:
Các ý kiến trong bài viết này chỉ thể hiện quan điểm cá nhân của tác giả và không phải lời khuyên đầu tư. Thông tin trong bài viết mang tính tham khảo và không đảm bảo tính chính xác tuyệt đối. Nền tảng không chịu trách nhiệm cho bất kỳ quyết định đầu tư nào được đưa ra dựa trên nội dung này.
TMGM
Exness
XM
HFM
Pepperstone
OANDA
TMGM
Exness
XM
HFM
Pepperstone
OANDA
TMGM
Exness
XM
HFM
Pepperstone
OANDA
TMGM
Exness
XM
HFM
Pepperstone
OANDA